Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
· AWS Experience
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering background preferred; Masters degree desired
· Integration of AWS cloud management services (e.g. CloudWatch, CloudTrail, IAM) with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc
· Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud and on-premises environment
· Building and maintaining run-book style automation or orchestration platforms in global, distributed Enterprise IT environments
· Deploying and managing operations and monitoring tools such as MS System Center, HP OpenView, BMC, Tivoli, Nagios, SiteScope, etc.
· Previous experience working with CMDB and change management solutions such as Remedy, Atrium, ServiceNow, CA etc
· Previous experience assessing, optimizing, managing, automating enterprise IT service management processes
· Previous experience implementing and managing Enterprise SIEMs and/or Operational Data Warehouse systems where logs, alerts, event info etc are forwarded to, processed and stored
· Experience implementing and managing revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, Team Foundation Server, Perforce etc.)
· Management of continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) servers such as Jenkins, Atlassian Dev Tools and TeamCity
· Implementation of showback and chargeback systems in large enterprise IT environments, including on-going cost optimization corrective actions
· Integration and federation of identity and access management systems such as Active Directory, including management (IAM) and administration of role based, fine grained resource control
· 5+ years of experience building sophisticated and automated operational management platforms in a Cloud or On-Premises environment, particularly building service integration capabilities between multiple platforms
· Qualified in ITIL, TOGAF or similar ITSM frameworks, particularly focused on Service Operations or Service Transition
· Highly technical and analytical, possessing significant IT implementation and operations experience
· Deep hands-on experience working on the design, development and deployment of an enterprise supporting systems at a global scale
· Extended travel to customer locations may be required to sell and deliver professional services as needed
Salary: 0 EUR / MONTH