HTM Helicopter Travel Munich GmbH is one of the largest helicopter companies in the German-speaking area having IFR and offshore certification as well as its own flight school. HTM operates around 30 helicopters at 6 locations with more than 4.000 hours of operation per year and is continuing to expand.
We are currently expanding our team and looking for a
Nominated Person Flight Operations (m / f / d)
As Nominated Person Flight Operations you are responsible for ensuring a safe and legally compliant operation. In that role you will report directly to the Accountable Manager and work very close with the safety- and compliance management as well as with the nominated persons of the other departments.
- Day to day management of pilots and flight operations to ensure all activities are conducted in compliance with legal requirements, company procedures as well as HSE procedures of customers
- Liaising the the German CAA (LBA) and other aviation authorities
- Ensuring all operations and flight records are compiled correctly
- Being part of the Safety Review Board and assisting in establishing safety improvements
- Performing regular base visits
- Performing flying duty on the relevant type of helicopter as necessary to have inside knowledge of the flying duty to be performed as well as project related requirements
Skills and experience
- Airline Transport Pilot Licence Helicopter ATPL(H) & IR, preferably with FI / TRI / TRE privileges
- Minimum 2.500 hours flight time on twin engine helicopters
- Experience in managing air operations within an EASA AOC
- Experience in Off-shore, Helicopter Hoist and preferably HEMS Operations
- Excellent liaison skills for coordinating company requirements with the CAA and other government agencies
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task for assisting management in identifying, assessing, and implementing new flight initiatives
Join the team at HTM Helicopter Travel Munich GmbH: you can expect a long-term employment in a committed team of a growing, successful and internationally oriented company with a diverse range of tasks and individual development opportunities.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to your application!
Your personal contact
Ms Anne Bartzsch