Manager Marketing Communications with Focus on Branding (m/f/d)
As one of the world´s leading manufacturers of cardio- and endovascular medical devices, BIOTRONIK is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and represented in over 100 countries by its global workforce. The work of our committed, highly specialized, exceptionally skilled employees results in crucial advancements in the world of cardiology and changes the lives of patients every day.
Global Marketing & Sales CRM (Cardiac Rhythm Management) develops strategies and launches BIOTRONIK's innovative products.
- Development and design of high-performing communication campaigns and digital communications materials and tools, including creative design, images and videos promoting Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) products, services and portfolio
- Generating both conceptual ideas and concrete proposals to further develop the BIOTRONIK CRM product and portfolio brand and increase brand awareness
- Steering external agencies and service providers, in close coordination with relevant departments, to create and manage CRM brand content
- Supporting the product branding and naming architecture in coordination with the Legal department and other involved departments
- University degree in marketing, communications, design or a related field plus work experience or a degree in one of the above mentioned fields
- Extensive knowledge of the preparation of communication campaigns
- Advanced skills in project management including knowledge of conceptual processes for communication campaigns
- Competent handling of MS Office applications and Adobe Creative Cloud programs
- Creative mind & exceptional communication skills, experience in brand management is a plus
- Proactive and independent approach to work, and excellent conceptual skills
- Constantly challenge the status quo and strive for continuous improvement
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on mentality
- Excellent English, good German is a plus
What we offer
- Developing yourself professionally through exciting tasks
- Comprehensive health promotion
Are you interested? Please apply online through our application management system! We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Location: Berlin | Working hours: Full-time | Type of contract: Unlimited
Apply now under: www.biotronik.com/careers
Job ID: 27876 | Contact: Anna-Luise Richter | Tel. +49 (0) 30 68905 3535
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.