Werden Sie Teil einer der größten Nahrungs- und Lebensmittelmarken als:
Manager Controlling Excellence - Focus Planning (m/f/d)
Welcome to Dr. Oetker! We are an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people’s taste for generations. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 12,000 colleagues in over 40 countries.
- As Manager Controlling Excellence (m/f/d), you take over the responsibility for the visionary and operational development and optimization of processes, structures and systems.
- You will also be responsible for the assurance of harmonization and standardization on an international level.
- You work together with an interdisciplinary team on the continuous optimization of the E2E-processes to optimize the Dr. Oetker value chain, where you are focusing on the financial and value flow topics.
- Your tasks include the creation, updating and further development of international guidelines and responsibility for their global implementation in cooperation with the decentralized process experts of our subsidiaries.
- To document the processes you use the BPM-system (business process management) BIC Cloud.
- You are also responsible for carrying out communication and training measures.
- You are excellent positioned, if you hold an university degree in business administration or an equivalent qualification.
- You have gained several years of professional experience in Controlling or Planning and Project Management in an international environment.
- For Planning, you possess excellent knowledge in integrated planning processes and of planning- and reporting-systems (e.g. SAP BPC, SAP BW, Anaplan, SAC) and the SAP ERP modules CO and IM.
- You are experienced in nearly all business processes in a company (sales & marketing, supply chain, product development, HR etc.) to ensure a comprehensive view.
- You should have basic knowledge in business process management and BPM notation.
- Ideally, you have gained international working experience.
- You are an open-minded person with an agile mindset, who is experienced in a changing environment.
- For you, it is a pleasure to work with people and support change measures.
- You have a vision for digitalization and optimization along the entire Dr. Oetker value chain.
- You feel comfortable to work in a highly complex and integrative environment, where you always find pragmatic solutions.
- A willingness to travel internationally is assumed.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
Location: Bielefeld or other locations
Start Date: 01.10.2020
Want to shape future with quality? Then we look forward to your application!
Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG
Angelina Breuer - + 49 521 155 2520