Key responsibilities include:
• Planning, scheduling, assigning work, and ensuring that activities comply with company policies and procedures, codes and regulations.
• Monitoring product quality and customer relations and creating and implementing corrective actions as required to resolve problems.
• Consulting with the Project Manager and Client regarding designs, schedules, tooling, equipment utilisation, workflow, unique requirements of specific orders, costs and safety.
• Ensuring that all NPSG, client and general contractor health, safety and environmental policies and processes are complied with and that the health and safety of the entire team as well as visitors to the site is prioritised.
• Managing activities and initiating measures to ensure efficient operations and achieve long-term cost savings. Keeping up to date with new developments and technologies and directing subsequent investigations regarding their utilisation.
• Advising senior managers regarding improving quality and efficiency.
• Responsible for training, coaching and developing team members; including performance management and evaluation.
• Preparing and presenting manufacturing KPI report to senior managers.
• Advising less experienced colleagues in the more complex aspects of their assignments.