Working closely with the Programme Manager Director and the FO Operations Director, this person will be responsible for supporting the Programme Manager in the execution of, and the commercial and technical delivery of a long term service agreement for the assigned project (Volkswagen LTSA / H-100). Additional transactional projects in the area might be assigned.
A strong technical understanding of heavy duty rotating equipment maintenance and strong commercial understanding is needed to be successful in this role. The role includes overall site management functions and overall responsibility for site based work. The PM is responsible to providing a safe, on schedule and on budget maintenance projects in a long term maintenance programme. The PM will implement local Health and safety (H&S) requirements and corporate Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) procedures in accordance with industry best practice.
As the customers point of contact with MITSUBISHI POWER-EU you will manage all internal resources across numerous departments to achieve the aims of the Contract and satisfy the customer’s maintenance requirements. This includes, but is not limited to, the coordination of all internal and external resources required to successfully execute complex maintenance periods, Hot Gas Path Parts (HGPP) Repairs and any required additional services.
- Act as main point of contact point for client and as customer ambassador in MITSUBISHI POWER group.
- Overall responsibility of all aspects of onsite operation and outage management.
- Work closely with the customer and MITSUBISHI POWER EU Commercial department to develop and understand the contractual requirements in a charging energy market.
For outage planning
- Creation of the work scope documents for every outage
- Leader the pre outage check list and support FS back up office to prepare the outage planning deliverables
- Leader the outage planning in front of the customer and vendors.
- Act during unplanned outages or minor outages as OPM
Support commercial department and front office for arranging the operations:
- Provide support to MPS EU commercial department for proposal development.
- Support customer/internal negotiation and implementation meetings as required.
- RFQ, Quotations, arrange PO’s with Commercial Department, check invoices
- Develop cost estimates for Gas Turbine, Generator and Steam Turbine service proposals.
Engineering support to the assigned site
- NCR / OR / RFA creation during the operation
- Resolution, when possible of the technical NCRs
- Root cause analysis support from site to the CSE team
- Support of the RUI process by CSE.
Quality management / health and safety management.
- Align quality management with the customers
- Leader of AFI along the project execution (operation and outages)
- Support the development of quality vendors to support the service mission of MPS EU by seeking quality service organisations that can contribute to the requirements of MITSUBISHI POWER EU.
- The production of documentation is a key activity; this will include Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Technical information, quotations and reports
- Support the functional organization by enhancing the function process and developing the internal resources.
- Effectively report all the issues related to the project to the entire MITSUBISHI POWER group as stated in the company procedures.
- Correspond at all levels with internal and external departments in order to manage all customer related issues.
- Work with the Commercial Manager to ensure that all commercial activities related to the Contract are carried out in a professional and timely manner.
- Handle day-to-day customer interaction and the day-to-day commercial and technical issues of projects.
- Participate and contribute to the development of the OEM and OOEM business Including Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines and Generators.
- Act as technical project coordinator for the bidding process where it is identified that PM will lead the process from a technical point of view. This role is not exclusive and will be shared with all members of the PM team.
- Multiple projects may be assigned; workload will be balanced and actively managed by the Programme Manager Director and the FO Operations Director.