International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business.
Great people and
great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the
right snack, for the
right moment, made the
right way. It’s time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
Marketing, you’ll be the ones who first capture our consumers’ imaginations, giving them a tantalizing taste of our brands. You’ll work to help our brands stay relevant to consumers by developing and activating brand plans that capture their imagination, passion and loyalty.
International Brand Management for Milka Core chocolate brand with focus on Germany & Austria:
- Portfolio Management, development of strong marketing communication programs, P&L responsibility and Budget management
- Development and implementation of strategies and growth plans incl. geographical extension to achieve ambitious business targets
- Development and realization of strategic & tactical measures in close collaboration with the commercial team in the context of national cross-functional projects
- Close cooperation with the European innovation team for the launch of new products
- Interface with internal departments and external partners
Career Experiences Required & Role Implications:
- Ideally University degree in economics/ Marketing related field
- Relevant professional experience in consumer marketing (can be in form of an internship)
- Experience of working in an international environment is preferred
- Creative and open minded team player
- Strong strategic and analytical skills as well as a good understanding of business principles in general and financial figures
- Fluent in English and advanced German skills
- Dealing well with complexity and ambiguity
- Great organizing and problem solving skills
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.