As the JUMP
program is an important building block for us to develop future leaders of the organization, we are looking for individuals that step up and take responsibility to leverage business opportunities.
We look for all sorts of qualities in graduates. Drive. Creativity. Interpersonal Savvy. Business Acumen. Teamplayers.
We like people who aren’t afraid to stand alone, who deal with ambiguity instead of ignoring it and who know how to approach any problem, no matter how difficult.
If you have these qualities, and are committed to making the most of your talents, you’ll fit right in here.
- Graduate status (up to max. 1 year after graduation) & Students of last year (BA & MA)
- University courses preferred: General Business Administration,(International) Management, (International) Business Development, Marketing & Communications, Economy
- First working experience in sales / marketing (FMCG industry preferred)
- Profound analytical and negotiation skills
- Good business acumen and market knowledge
- Fluent English and German
- Driver's license (class B)