Ready to be different?!
At Daimler, 298,000 people from more than 160 countries represent a vibrant mix of cultures and lifestyles. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our employees and we capitalize on the different experiences, skills and perspectives that they have. They reflect the diversity of our customers, investors, suppliers and the world around us.
The aim of our activities is to bring together the right people to tackle our challenges. We aim to create a work culture that promotes the performance, motivation and satisfaction of our employees. Furthermore, we want to develop new target groups for our products and services.
The Global Diversity Office is responsible for the development and implementation of international concepts and instruments for Diversity Management. We focus our efforts on three different areas: Best Mix, Working Culture and Customer Access.
Creating awareness and understanding for Diversity & Inclusion is the core of our job. It includes the development and implementation of innovative communication concepts, the development and implementation of state-of-the-art trainings and other target group specific formats, and equally the Content development of various diversity projects and tasks.
If you like to be engaged in a creative and highly motivated team, enjoy taking on individual responsibility, show communicative and organizational skills and look for a job where you can bring in your own ideas, then we welcome you in our team. English in writing and speaking is natural to you.
Your tasks will include:
- Cooperation in the development and implementation of innovative communication concepts for different target groups
- Writing of articles (German and English) for different communication channels, for example Social Intranet, flyers, presentations
- Involvement in community management in the social intranet
- Further development of social media presence of diversity topics
- Cooperation in the development and implementation of state-of-the-art training concepts and other new Format
- Involvement in international diversity & inclusion projects
- Organization of events
- Research and analysis of latest trends