Are you searching for an exciting, future-oriented internship at one of the most well-known brands in the world? Do you have an international orientation? Are you flexible, work well in a team as well as individually? In addition, are you familiar with project work? If so, you are exactly right for us!
In Project Retail of the Future, we are aligning our existing Mercedes-Benz Cars sales model to future requirements and finding new, innovative solutions for our overseas region (including South Africa, Australia, Japan, South Korea, India, Russia, etc.). Issues such as digitization, e-commerce, electro-mobility, and autonomous driving are affecting our sales business model in that our customers behavior is changing (e.g. in terms of e-commerce and shared mobility). Furthermore, we are gaining unprecedented competitors.
For this challenging sales topic, we offer you the opportunity to immerse yourself in this exciting environment and to work together with us. We are looking for your active support starting August 2020.
Your tasks in detail:
- Participation in the planning, design, and conception of the market-specific sales business models in the prioritized overseas markets
- Assistance in controlling and coordinating the rollout projects
- Preparation and organization of meetings, committees, and workshops
- Preparation and participation in the preparation of presentation documents, decision templates, and management reports
- Administration of SharePoint, protocols, and update of 'open issue lists'
- Participation in communication and change management activities