What makes DFS:
You might have read about our new name- Daimler Mobility. It stands for us as an integrated finance and mobility provider. We were recognized as an outstanding employer by the independent Great Place to Work institute several times, a great team with funny accents from all over the world and at least one of our colleague is wearing sandals with socks (we are still a German company after all).
But if you prefer to go for a more official description of our activity, here you go: we offer financing, leasing, and insurance for automobiles. With our car2go, mytaxi and moovel brands, we are also one of the leading providers of innovative mobility services. We employ more than 13,000 highly motivated people worldwide.
You can learn more about our unique corporate culture by following this link:
What makes our team:
We are the Organizational & Leadership Culture team of the Global HR department. Our team is responsible for a wide range of really exciting topics such as HR development, training & qualification, employee surveys, development of the corporate culture, HR communication, strategic HR projects & HR innovation. As a global team we work closely with our key contact partners in the regions as well as with the Daimler headquarters.
Why we want you:
In this role, you are supporting our entire team on really various tasks and topics, learning and experiencing a lot about HR activities of today and tomorrow. We want you because like Ethan Hunt you accept impossible missions and get yourself out of really perilous situations without even get your shirt dirty. Except we will never put you in real danger and we will always be here to support you and guide you through your missions.
What you will do with us:
- Collaborate with our Employee Satisfaction experts regarding the conduction
- Follow up of the global employee survey and you check HR related ideas generated by employees on our internal ideas generator platform
- Participate in developing a workplace that the great companies of the Silicon Valley will envy us (except we probably never have as much sun as they do - Or maybe you could work on that too?!).
- Contribute to the development of suitable HR policies and procedures for a planned startup company which is still to be setup from the scratch
- Contribute to the conceptualization and organization of innovative qualification programs and collaborate with HR Development experts in leading DMO into being a learning organization
- Develope different slides and presentations for our very various HR Topics