Internship in Customer Service & Collaboration Management
190000ZD , Düsseldorf
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Accurately process, follow-up and expedite customer orders and requests
- Manage customer expectations by proactively monitoring orders and by promptly updating the customer with changing status
- Make appropriate service decisions based on the knowledge of the business strategy and goals for each customer and product
- Investigate and resolve routine requests and customer complaints
- Interact with internal and external customers to resolve issues and respond to requests in a clear and concise manner in an appropriate time frame
- Research the field of digitalization to recommend process changes for increased efficiency of operations and service to customers
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business studies, which are ideally focused on operations or supply chain management
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is advantageous
- Firm knowledge and understanding of MS-Office, especially profound Excel skills are required
- Fluent German language skills are required
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills as well as a goal-oriented approach
- Ability to work with limited supervision and to exercise some discretion, independent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Team-oriented, flexible, and analytical personality as well as a high degree of self-initiative
As member of the initiative Fair Company Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.