As the CRM Team we are part of the Marketing Communications Department of Region Europe Passenger Cars and have the objective to guarantee the best Customer Experience that we can achieve a high and a long-term customer loyalty. Therefore we put the Customer in the centre of all our Mercedes-Benz CRM-Activities, standardize processes (Campaign, Lead & Customer Care) and support the implementation of the CRM-System and steer the Change Management Process in our European markets.
We are located in the SkyLoop Building at Stuttgart airport. Our brand new facilities designed by the open office/free seating principle give us the perfect infrastructure for OneCRM. Your colleagues come from over 15 countries. With your convincing and positive attitude you will fit in perfectly to the good mood and the team spirit we have. We are expecting you to learn, be open, make your own decisions and take over responsibility.
- Assist and support our international projects within the Customer Management Team
- Support the European markets with the CRM measures, standard processes and their systematical implementation
- Support the CRM-System implementation based on the European markets requirements
- Project-Management-Office tasks: Assist in the planning & organization of meetings and workshops
- Project cost controlling and risk management
- Collaboration with other departments (e.g. Financial Services, After-Sales, IT, Marketing, Vans, Legal, etc.)
- Taking care of the project related communication platform (Jira&Confluence) and the SharePoint
- Research of CRM-Trends and competition activities