Daimler Mobility AG (DMO) offers first-class automobile-related financial services. We support the vehicle sales of Daimler Group with attractive financing and leasing offers, insurance solutions for passenger cars and commercial vehicles, appealing banking services as well as innovative mobility services. DMO AG has a strong global presence in 40 countries around the world and, thus, represents the most international automotive financial and mobility service provider. With over 12.000 employees the company operates in 40 countries.
Our department FS/FM is responsible for the accounting and financial reporting of DMO AG. Furthermore, we are responsible to optimize, harmonize and tandardize the accounting process of the DMO group worldwide. We are driving the change to efficient and digital up to date finance processes at DMO group. You will be working in an international team of experienced professionals who are highly skilled in their fields of expertise.
You will be facing interesting challenges every day, and you are highly welcome to discuss your ideas with someone from our team in a truly open environment. We also offer you an extensive opportunity to expand your knowledge by working in a dynamic and multiple projects portfolio team in the area of finance and accounting. You will be an active contributor.
You can expect the following tasks:
End-to-end processes, project management and SAP rollout:
- You will prepare processes and best practices training material.
- Together with the team you will document processes of the financial reporting requirements.
- You will be part of the team coordinating process owners, rollout teams and local markets.
- The coordination and execution of central process survey to our worldwide entities will be part of your position.
- Together with a team you will manage internal communications as memos, postings, e-articles for our stakeholders.
- You will be involved in designing fancy power point presentations.
- We need your ability to communicate, your out of the box ideas and your skills to promote our services and products. You will help to think up creative content for all channels and produce them with a hands on mentality.
Join us and become a team member of our highly diverse and international team.
We are looking for you! Apply now and play an integral role in our team!