A great place to work: The Daimler Financial Services AG as the mobility and financial services provider from Daimler AG is in the top 10 of the worlds best multinational companies in 2018. We support the vehicle sales of Daimler Group with attractive financing and leasing offers and insurance solutions for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Daimler Financial Services AG has a strong global presence in 40 countries. With over 13.000 employees the company serves a contract volume worth over 130 billion Euros.
Our Global Sales & Marketing Truck & Buses department takes care of sales management and coordination of international financial services activities. It forms the linkage between DFS HQ, Daimler divisions and markets. As an integrated partner of Daimler Trucks & Buses (our brand partners) we develop sustainable sales supportive strategies and measures as well as professionally serve our customers along the value chain with reliable and competitive products and solutions.
We recently transformed or traditional line functions into an agile working mode. As intern you will have the opportunity to gain insights into a broad variety of tasks and to drive your working packages independently. If you are enthusiastic about working in an agile sales environment which covers all aspects of the Truck & Bus, Sales & DFS and if you are interested in communicating with all respective stakeholders, you shouldnt hesitate to join our team!
Your tasks will lie in the following areas:
- Working packages in the field of joint development of sales campaigns with the truck/bus organization and rollout across European markets
- Working packages in the definition and implementation of a retention process across European markets
- Working packages in the development of a process blueprint for Finance/Leasing products in European markets
- Preparation of sales management meetings with brand partners or market representatives by providing briefings with relevant, current and accurate information on the respectively required topics
- Preparation of briefings and communications to brand partners, DFS markets and internal DFS stakeholders
- Preparation of sales reporting to brand partners and DFS stakeholders