Werden Sie Teil einer der größten Nahrungs- und Lebensmittelmarken als:
Intern (m/f/d) International Controlling - Competitive Intelligence
Welcome to Dr. Oetker! We are an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people’s taste for generations. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 12,000 colleagues in over 40 countries.
- You can expect a dynamic three-month internship in the area of Performance Management within our International Controlling department that accompanies the implementation of our corporate strategy’s cornerstones.
- Your role is to support us in the development of a comprehensive and continuous concept for market and competitive analysis followed by clear courses of action for the top management.
- You will support the development of the conceptual benchmarking and environmental framework before implementing it with both financial and strategic performance indicators for Dr. Oetker and selected pilot competitors.
- You get the chance to discuss your ideas with executives from market-related functions thereby getting exclusive insights into our strategic categories Pizza and Cake & Dessert.
- You will get insights into other strategic controlling topics as well as projects and actively support their successful execution.
- You are currently enrolled in your business administration or general management studies with a focus on strategy and finance.
- You have heard of the complexity but also meaningfulness of competitive intelligence before, can demonstrate an interest in FMCG and financial statements are not complete strangers to you.
- You have first experience in market and competitive analyses and feel comfortable in translating key findings into a consistent and action-oriented storyline.
- Ideally you have advanced Microsoft Excel skills and know how to create streamlined top management presentations.
- It feels natural to you to not raise complications but come up with clear action alternatives instead.
- Proactive communication skills and very good English skills complete your profile.
Start Date: 01.08.2020
Want to shape future with quality? Then we look forward to your application!
Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG
Ann-Kathrin Müller - +49 (0) 521 155-2520