In Marktheidenfeld (near Würzburg) – starting as soon as possible for at least 6 months
As an intern in Digital Industrial Automation at Schneider Electric, you will have the unique opportunity to explore the new digital world of the Industrial Automation. Furthermore, you will get the chance to connect and work with colleagues from a global network. You'll be part of exciting projects including robotic applications. Right from the start, you will take on a lot of responsibility and manage your own areas. Do you have a sound technical understanding as well as a keen interest in topics such as sustainability and digitalization? Then our team is the right place for you.
Life Is On – what about you?
This section includes a pool of different, exciting tasks that you could be part of during your internship:
- You could participate in the creation of a “Ready to Sell” augmented reality for industrial robotic applications. This means, you’ll get the terrific chance to shape and design this project with all the necessary information/ parameters inside, including the use of video, manual and digital tools.
- In addition, you could assist us in the predictive/ preventive maintenance for our robotics. This includes using predictive maintenance tools on the robotics in order to get experience and to support the transparent robots project.
- You could also help in the field of machine simulation implementation for different projects, such as digital twin/ virtual commissioning design for internal projects and for our customers.
- Furthermore, you’ll be part of the digital simulation for industrial machineries.
- Your learning and development are our key priorities. For this reason, you will be dealing with varied and responsible tasks within a global company. Should any uncertainties arise during your project, we will help you to develop solutions to solve any problems.
- We always give you space for creativity – and we won’t be surprised if it will turn into a real innovation.
- You can look forward to a varied job. Thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home you will be able to organize your daily tasks as it suits you best.
- Work with sense! As a Green Company with a sense of responsibility and sustainability, you can create a green future with us.
- You are currently studying in the field of (Industrial) Engineering, with a program focus in Industrial Automation, Mechatronics or Information Technology.
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office applications. Furthermore, you have experience in programming languages (e.g. Java, C+/C++) as well as informatic skills.
- In addition, you have an independent way of working, are committed and highly motivated. You also have a strong analytical mind and are able structure complex matters.
- Since you will be working in a globally based team, you should be fluent in English.
Your next step – apply, of course!
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online job portal.
Please upload your complete application documents and refer to Job ID 006N3F.
The contact person for this position is Alexandra Mack. If you have any questions with regards to the application process, please do not hesitate to contact our recruiting services team via e-mail email@example.com or phone +49 (0) 30 9158 11 222.
We at Schneider: Schneider Electric stands for the future of energy management and automation –here we are experts, specialists and consultants. We are not pioneering on our own. We live innovations, not only dream of them, but also tackle them. Always keeping an eye on the customer and the next big thing in mind, we always dare to take new paths. We take risks and shape where others only react. Diversity is our strength. Each of us learns new things every day, thus helping to shape Schneider Electric's face: sustainable, efficient and with passion. We are motivated to meet the challenge of leaving the competition behind us. At Schneider we call this Life Is On.