At thyssenkrupp we have more than 158.000 employees in nearly 79 countries and annual sales of €41,5 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that‘s right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
IT Project Team Member (all genders welcome) – Data Migration
thyssenkrupp Business Services GmbH, Essen
As part of an international, dynamic project team, you are part of a group-wide HR IT transformation project with the tasks of system implementation, process harmonization and in part payroll outsourcing. In two major projects IT systems and processes based on SAP SuccessFactors EC Systems and SAP HCM are being harmonized in more than 70 countries and more than 300 companies.
- You work in a diversified, challenging and international large-scale project with a strong focus on HR IT systems.
- You will support the implementation together with the local / global implementation projects / teams and take control and technical support for data migration for one or more wave rollouts.
- We are looking for expertise in particular for the areas / positions of data migration within the global data migration team.
Typical activities would include:
- Coordination of global and local migration activities for one or more rollout waves
- Act as tk global key resource at project workshops
- Take ownership for resolution of all data migration questions and issues
- Support the global and local data migration leads as needed
- Work closely with our 3rd party vendor (NGA) to ensure data migration activities are completed to plan
- Provide hands on support to local teams in the completion of data migration templates, data cleansing and error correction and validation of data uploaded into the new HR systems
- You have significant experience in IT projects to introduce IT platforms to support HR processes.
- You have already gained several years of professional experience
(1-3 years) in the implementation of IT Solutions.
- You have a good understanding of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and / or SAP HCM / OM.
- You have a good understanding of complex HR system landscapes, including organizational management, personnel administration and payroll. Ideally, you have some hands on experience in data migration.
- You are characterized by your distinctive communicative and social competence as well as your independent, analytical and conceptual way of working.
- You have already gained in-depth experience of working in large organizations.
- You have successfully completed your degree in (business) informatics, business administration or a comparable vocational training with IT focus.
- You have fluent English and German skills. Fluency in other languages would also be helpful.
- You enjoy regular business travel (national and international).
Our offer to you
At thyssenkrupp we give you the freedom to expand your horizons – with flexible work time models, international teams and attractive working conditions and social benefits. The project roles are limited to 2 years, but we strive for long-term cooperation.
Collegial collaboration and mutual respect are something we have been practicing for more than 200 years. If they are just as important to you as they are to us, then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application, which you can submit online using our applicant management system.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic or social origins, religion/worldview, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
thyssenkrupp Business Services GmbH
Operations Service Center
Tel.: +49 234 91-557700