Qualifications and necessary knowledge / skills
- Successfully completed diploma or master's degree in engineering, in the field of economics, (business) computer science or a comparable training
- More than 3 years of experience as a project manager in digitization projects, as well as project experience in the IoT, Big Data environment.
- Well-founded know-how in the field of process design and experience in accompanying and implementing projects in the IoT or automation environment
- Passion for keeping up to date with the latest technological trends and developments in the areas of lean and process consulting as well as digital manufacturing (IoT devices, edge computing devices
- Experience in "multivendor" management and dealing with several suppliers is desirable
- IT service management and ITIL knowledge
- Strong skills in communication, collaboration and negotiation skills at various levels
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen, problem solving skills
- Financial and budgetary skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualification are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.