As the HSE product engineer you are responsible for the roll out of the HSE process, methods and tools in terms of HSE product within your entity. You also support the analyses of legal and specific requirements (from customers) and identify risks and impacts in terms of product HSE. You make sure that all the parties interfaced with the product (KAM, bid and project managers, buyers, architects, logistics etc.) are informed about legal requirement and changes in it – available tools and methods as well as possible innovations on products in the field of HSE.
It also involves the following tasks:
- Performing analysis for technical and not technical requirements to ensure the requirements compliance (RoHS, REACH, WEEE and energy related products)
- Supporting the HSE program deployment (supply chain, subcontractors, suppliers)
- Support to contract managers in the negotiation of contracts and in the customer relation on HSE aspects
- Identification and management of the non-compliances and making sure of the capitalisation
- Definition, consolidation and analysing of operational indicators on HSE product aspects