3 years! Our ambition is that within 3 years we want to be the undisputed leader of the German Generics market in digital consumer and customer engagement and innovation. Sandoz Germany wants to engage with all external customers with a truly customer-centric philosophy by maximizing all technological and digital enablers and tools. In this business critical role, you and your team will work closely with all Business Units Leaders and key marketing and sales teams to help leverage the full potential of what digital innovation can bring to our HCPs and patients. You are key to create an incredible impact across 500+ sales and marketing associates who work on over 4.000 products with 367 active ingredients across a broad range of therapeutic indications.
The Head Digital & Multichannel Engagement is responsible for driving the organisational Digital Agenda and as such consults, coordinates or leads customer facing initiatives that have a large digital component throughout the organisation. This includes establishing the way of working, key enablers and ultimately delivering the digital product portfolio.
Mayor accountabilities :
• Develop and implement an innovative and “time to impact” digital strategy in close alignment with the Regional & Global Digital lead, based on the identified needs and priorities of German market.
• Drive business insights through market research on customer needs, identify existing digital solutions and vendors/development partners within and without the life-sciences industry
• Establish a strong network to key business stakeholders (BU/PU Heads, Marketing & Sales Heads, Brand Managers, P&O, Commercial Excellence Dept Heads) to identify key BU/PU, customer and patient needs
• Develop customer engagement strategies with strong focus on scalable digital and multichannel technologies allowing Sandoz/Hexal to drive competitive differentiation beyond portfolio, price and rebate in order to ensure customer loyalty and acquisition
• Work in close collaboration with the Regional/ Global and local SCOUT delivery team to ensure that MCM is delivered in a timely fashion with maximum impact
• Build and lead the MCM/ digital team to ensure effective implementation of Customer Engagement strategic initiatives in alignment with all BUs and functions:
o Multichannel Engagement PUSH: Evolution and adoption of push marketing channels, strategies and use cases in order to be more efficient and effective in our customer interaction.
o Multichannel Engagement PULL: Evolution of product / service / HCP portals and social media presence in order to drive Sandoz Brand and web presence to HCPs and patients
o Service Differentiation: continuous maintenance and support of customer engagement services and identification of unmet needs of patients and HCPs and development of scalable service concepts with strong digital components
o Digital Project Management: Coordinate digital projects across the different functions with strong focus on ComIT, Procurement, Data Privacy, Compliance and external vendors and suppliers
• Develop business case, go-to-market model, partnerships and ensure ROI and customer satisfaction for digital initiatives
• Coordinate training sessions (with Training/ P&O/ Sales Excellence) to drive change management and bring team digital capabilities and skills to the next level of the digital ecosystem
• Have the team aligned to the quality assurance and regulatory requirements for the digital landscape
• Develop and deploy framework for selection, prioritization, funding and governance of digital initiatives
• Ensure all digital initiatives meet internal and external standards in terms of legal, compliance, data privacy, etc. aspects
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in business administration, pharmacy or medicine or comparable studies
• Background in consulting, pharmaceutical industry, medicine or FMCG 10 years +
• Business leadership experience of min. 5 years is a must
• Profound knowledge of Sales and Marketing in pharmaceutical or life-science industry is a must
• Experience in driving an innovation agenda and functional expertise of Digital & Multichannel business is a must
• Experience in working in start-up environment is an advantage
• People leadership experience is an advantage
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Profound skills to create commercial strategies
• Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills and high learning agility
• Superior ability to collaborate effectively in a global, matrixed company
• Excellent project management capabilities
• German & English fluent is a must
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make ambitious decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.