For 130 years, H.B. Fuller has been a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. H.B. Fuller’s commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world’s biggest challenges. Our reliable, responsive service creates lasting, rewarding connections with customers in electronics, disposable hygiene, medical, transportation, clean energy, packaging, construction, woodworking, general industries and other consumer businesses. And our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
We at HB Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Human Resources Business Partner reports to HR Manager and has contributory responsibility for:
• Cooperation with Supervisors / Managers and Works Council in all HR related issues
• Ensure compliance with all legal regulations and company rules
• Support in preparation of monthly payroll
• HR Controlling responsibility
• HR Business Partnering in terms of all new employments, performance improvement plans, actions measures and disciplinary actions
• Correspondence, Personnel Files and Record Keeping
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A FIXED TERM ASSIGNMENT FOR DURATION OF 12 MONTHS.
Main goals and objectives
• HR Administration: Offer independent counseling and advice for all employees in HR matters and employment law issues
• Recruiting: Ensure optimal recruiting of staff and optimal employment of all staff according to their skills & knowledge in co-operation with stakeholders
• Support of EIMEA HR -Managements in all administrative and operational tasks.
• Project work in HR development and organizational development, HR and payroll databases (HBF Link / Open Hire)
• Influence on HR decisions and independent conduct of HR measures
• Cooperation in working on HR guidelines and Works Council Agreements
• University degree with focus in Law or HR, alternatively BA education with HR focus, and several (> 5) years of experience in operational HR work
• good PC skills (word, excel, powerpoint)
• desirable Workday and LOGA payroll software
• professional English Language Skills (verbal and written)
• high numeric comprehension
• good Knowledge / Experience in German Labor Law, Social Security Law, Tariff Law
• Knowledge of Tariff Agreements for Chemical Industry
• Good Knowledge / Experience in Tax Law
Strategic Social Competences:
• Clear communication
• resilient and assertive
• pragmatic & goal oriented
• reliable and ability to integrate
Magdalena da SIlva Barbosa
An der Roten Bleiche 2-3