BrightHouse has been the source and resource of Purpose for more than two decades. Our Berlin office discovers Purpose and mobilizes organizations throughout Germany, Central Europe and the Middle East since 2018. As a global creative consultancy and business division of the Boston Consulting Group, we strive for the perfect fusion of strategy and creativity. A new way of thinking and working together that has the greatest possible impact for our clients. Blending on-the-ground investigation and deep insights with compelling creative storytelling, we offer the only holistic and impactful system to mobilize large organizations.
You will have the opportunity to gain diverse insights into our broad HR work. Help us maintain and evolve our people processes by handling HR administrative tasks in a professional way demonstrating ownership and passion. You will start with a one-year contract (option to extend or move to permanent). This can be a full-time or part-time role with around 30 weekly working hours.
· Supporting the HR and Business Services team with tasks, which include but are not limited to recruiting, onboarding, staffing and career development
· Managing the applicant process, including data administration, correspondence with applicants, and preparation of interviews
· Assisting the performance management process with highest integrity
· Other administrative coordination and preparing written documents
· University degree or equivalent apprenticeship in HR related field
· Professional working experience in Human Resources
· Fluent German language skills, ideally at a native speaker level, very good written and spoken English language skills
· An independent, structured, and service-oriented working style
· A friendly manner, flexibility, and reliability
· Passion for people and purpose / culture topics in organizations
Exposure to some of the world's most influential organizations
· Teams of inspiring and bright people working together on projects across two continents and many industries
· A culture of excellence and respect that has repeatedly made us a Top 100 employer
· Flexible ways of working e.g. remote working option to some degree/on request
· Unique and value-driven company culture
· Casual work environment
· Regular training sessions and social events
Interested in applying at BrightHouse? Please apply via our website and upload your resume, cover letter, and link to your online portfolio: www.thinkbrighthouse.com
If you have any question upfront, please email email@example.com.