At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
• Study to university degree level
• Profound knowledge in data center platform technologies, cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
• Proficiency in automation and scripting of deployment and operation procedures
• Certifications in the areas of Cloud technologies (AWS and Azure), CISCO UCS, Netapp, VMWare, Hyper-V, Microsoft, Linux, Databases
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Willingness to travel (internationally)
• The ability to work collaboratively across diverse groups of business and technical stakeholder
• Strong leadership skills, intercultural competence, global mindset, strong communication skills, solution orientation, willingness to learn and flexibility.
The Global Platform Architect at our department Global Infrastructure Services (GIS) is responsible for the overall global platform architecture supporting our global standardization and the going cloud approach for our 8k+ servers around the world.
Join DB Schenker’s Global Infrastructure Team in one of our main IT locations in Europe, located in Warsaw, Essen and Frankfurt. Our open, international Global Infrastructure Team is looking forward to start collaborating with you. Interesting, innovative IT projects with diverse team members and supportive leadership around the world are waiting for you. Let’s drive the Logistic digitalization together!