Werden Sie Teil einer der größten Nahrungs- und Lebensmittelmarken als:
Global Data Architect (m/f/d)
Welcome to Dr. Oetker! We are an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people’s taste for generations. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 12,000 colleagues in over 40 countries.
Data is your passion – and we need additional support…
We look forward to seeing you at our Global Data Management Team!
Correct and up-to-date data is an essential prerequisite for our business processes to function smoothly, for our products to be produced, transported to the customer and sold by our customers in bricks & mortar and, thanks to good descriptions, also online. You are a member of a dedicated team and you contribute to this:
- You work on harmonizing and developing Data Governance and Governance Processes throughout the entire Dr. Oetker company and support the Dr. Oetker business strategy (cross-domain).
- You define and manage the further concept development and implementation regarding Data Governance, Enterprise Data Model, Data Glossary and Data Provisioning.
- You are a worldwide contact partner for Data Governance (across domains, countries and departments).
- You work on the DQ concepts & DQM frameworks in cooperation with the Global Senior Data Managers and the business.
- You manage international data projects.
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration (or equivalent), ideally with a focus on data management or data governance, logistics, IT or accounting.
- Ideally, you already have relevant professional experience in FMCG and data governance.
- You bring in an understanding of data concepts, the market and the business.
- You have an understanding of processes across different data domains.
- Experience in project management is a matter of course for you.
- You have strong assertiveness, can communicate very well and you are flexible.
- Working in a committed team is important to you and gives you pleasure.
- You have international experience and are willing to travel globally
- Very good language skills in German and English round off your profile.
Start Date: 01.04.2021
Want to shape future with quality? Then we look forward to your application!
Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG
Recruiting Team Bielefeld - +49 521 155 2520