Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
Global Commodity Manager Cold Forging
Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
- As Global Commodity Manager for our organisational unit Cold Forging, you safeguard international supplier management and the functioning of our supply chain by market observation, supplier selection and rating, their development and price negotiations
- You negotiate, close, and execute contracts for the relevant commodity groups and elaborate technical and commercial saving potentials
- Preparation and implementation of action plans affecting profit and loss also belong to your responsibilities
- You develop, align, and implement a sustainable commodity group strategy tailored to the requirements of the automotive and OEM industry as well as a systematic analysis of the sourcing market of the relevant commodity groups
- The development of a qualified global supplier pool including the preparation of a binding bidder list, supplier consolidation, relocation, forward sourcing, auctions etc. is also relevant to the role
- You hold a technical or business university degree or equivalent education
- Several years of experience in a related role within our industry are a necessity
- You are business fluent in at least German and English, further languages are a plus
- This is a leadership role. Therefore you need the soft skills and personality to lead a small team, but also the assertiveness, confidence, entrepreneurial spirit and intercultural experience to make sure the collaboration with our suppliers remains a success story
- A high willingness to travel is self-evident, for your focus is global
Your benefits with us
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open door policy
- On boarding and a continuing education program
- Highest priority: Your safety and health at your work place
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
Therefore we welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
Sourcing & Recruiting
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 6479