- Successful completion of a university degree (ideally master’s degree) in business or economics, ideally with a focus on finance/accounting
- Strong finance/accounting work background with job experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills as well as excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills as well as detail-oriented and able to perform in a dynamic environment
- Competent handling of SAP SEM-BCS, SAP BW, SAP Analysis, as well as MS Office, predominantly Excel und PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German language; further languages desirable
- Strong team player that can work with a broad variety of individuals across different cultures
- Willingness to occasionally travel internationally
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualification are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.