Founded five decades ago, QSC, LLC today is one of the world leaders in the design and manufacture of professional audio, video and control (AV & C) solutions, including the Q-SYS ™ platform, amplifiers, speakers and digital mixing consoles. Coordinating a broad range of state-of-the-art technologies under one roof, QSC delivers reliable, scalable and flexible solutions for fixed installations, mobile PA, production, enterprise-wide applications and cinema operators around the world.
The EMEA headquarters in Sinsheim is the management and support hub for the systems business in the subregions of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and SAARC.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a full time immediately
Finance Manager, you are responsible for the timely and proper completion of all tasks in accounts receivable, accounts payable and financial accounting. The main focus of her work lies in the following areas:
• You are responsible for controlling and controlling the day-to-day business, taking into account goals and deadlines.
• One of your tasks is to ensure correct bookkeeping.
• You take over the optimization and standardization of work processes.
• You are responsible for the care, development and motivation of the professionals within the department.
• It is your responsibility to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
• The implementation of the monthly intercompany reconciliations between the companies is also part of the area of responsibility of the cash management.
• Permanent liquidity planning and monitoring are a matter of course for you.
• You create the UST pre-notification and the summary notification as part of the monthly reporting process.
• You play a key role in creating operational planning, forecasts and long-term company strategies.
• You are the contact person for tax consultants, auditors and banks.
• In the course of holiday and sickness representation, you take over other tasks of financial accounting and controlling at short notice.
- You have a degree in economics with a focus on accounting / taxation / finance or a comparable qualification.
- You have sound professional experience in a similar position.
- Due to our international orientation, very good English skills are required.
- Safe handling of MS Office applications is a prerequisite for your daily work.
- Ideally, you already have experience with the Oracle ERP system.
- An analytical and structured way of working is required.
- A sense of responsibility, reliability and integrity are a matter of course for you.
- Your working style is characterized by independence and goal orientation.
- Your confident appearance and a hands-on mentality complete your profile.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English and German required
QSC offers its employees an exceptional benefits package, further enhancing its ability to attract and maintain talent.