Deutsche Post AG
Welcome to the team:
In the course of location-independent IT-supported collaboration, we are increasingly relying on collaboration tools, primarily in the context of the Microsoft Office 365 app landscape. This is where you come in: with initial implementation experience, a hands-on mentality and a soft spot for software, you will join us directly in the day-to-day business. If you are interested in consulting and supporting the departments as well as the direct exchange with users, then we should definitely get to know each other.
For Deutsche Post AG headquarters in Bonn, we are looking for you as an
Expert (m/f/d) Collaboration Tools MS Office 365
Herewith you deliver:
- You will advise and support the business departments in the implementation of new collaboration tools and services in existing business processes. This includes Office 365, Skype, Exchange and Teams.
- In doing so, you will work hand in hand with our IT providers and business partners and take into account the respective quality requirements and standards.
- In addition, you will contribute to the creation of communication materials, training documents and trainings.
- In training sessions, workshops and ongoing user support, you will engage in direct exchange with user groups.
- The identification and implementation of technical "use cases" and the application of best practices to optimize our products and services also play an important role in your day-to-day work.
What you bring with you:
- A degree with a focus on IT, communications or a comparable qualification including application knowledge of modern collaboration tools and business applications (e.g. Office 365).
- Initial professional experience, preferably with a focus on IT infrastructure.
- Sound know-how combined with empathy and patience in communicating with users in German and English language.
- If you are also skilled in preparing course materials and trainings and ideally also in accompanying and/or conducting them, all the better!
Your benefits package:
- A permanent, full-time position.
- Not the other way around.
- Excellent social benefits, such as company pension plan and company health management with sports offerings.
- Family service for active support with childcare.
- Comprehensive professional training and personal development opportunities.
- You will also enjoy our canteen, various events and discounts on mobile phone contracts, insurance and much more.
That's how we get talking:
Are you looking for a challenge, room for maneuver and scope for development? Then simply apply now with a cover letter, resume and references, stating your salary requirements. Just click on the apply button and off you go.
You can find more information at de.dpdhl.jobs. For a first personal contact and in case of questions, Ms. Ann-Kathrin Schmitt is looking forward to your call at +49 (0)228/189-52132.