Werden Sie Teil einer der größten Nahrungs- und Lebensmittelmarken als:
Executive Manager Insights (m/f/d), Marketing International
Welcome to Dr. Oetker! We are an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people’s taste for generations. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 12,000 colleagues in over 40 countries.
- In this exciting position, you will lead and coach the Insights team to establish themselves at the heart of business decision making.
- You will drive consumer centricity throughout the business and champion fact based decision-making.
- You see yourself and act as a strategic partner for management and stakeholders driving sharp and well-informed decisions based on consumer insight.
- You will bring a holistic understanding of the consumers, shoppers and customers on both international and country levels, identifying insights that create a competitive advantage for Dr. Oetker.
- In addition, you will create a consumer-oriented and insightful business that responds to the needs of consumers and customers through world-class tools and external focus.
- You will provide commercially relevant, consumer grounded recommendations for Marketers to act on within Masterbrands, sub-brands and product categories.
- Last but not least, you will be responsible for resource planning, which includes personnel planning in the Insights team as well as external service providers and the optimization of the value of the work of the department.
- You are excellent positioned, if you hold a degree in computer science/data analytics, business management, business psychology or equivalent.
- You have gained significant relevant work experience in working with strategic insights & data management in an international environment as well as in leading teams with more than four members.
- You are a strategic thinker, able to simplify the complex, turning insights into practice and enable fact based decision-making.
- You are an expert in deploying all research methodologies, including latest tools and approaches.
- You are an inspiring leader with the ability to lead and motivate a team to achieve results and you have a strong business acumen.
- You are characterized as an excellent communicator with strong storytelling as well as influencing skills.
- You are highly motivated to work agile and challenge the status quo.
- A high willingness to travel is assumed.
Start Date: 01.10.2020
Want to shape future with quality? Then we look forward to your application!
Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG
Angelina Breuer - 0049 521 155 2329