Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as an Enterprise Architect (f/m/d) in IT to design the application landscape for individual business areas or the entire company and to be responsible for the solution and integration architecture as well as for the technologies and development tools used.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for enterprise architecture management (including business IT alignment and analysis of the application portfolio) and derive IT strategies from business requirements
- You will drive the development of the architecture framework, the architecture roadmap and the application architecture blueprints
- You will prepare decisions on the use of new technologies and integration scenarios
- You will model IT architectures and processes and update the created development management
- You will be responsible for the coordination of the communication with all important decision makers and relevant stakeholders and advise them on the development of the IT landscape
- You will identify synergies within the system landscape and represent system interrelationships holistically
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in computer science, natural sciences, economics or a comparable qualification
- You have many years of experience as an application or enterprise architect
- Based on your very good understanding of complex IT processes and your openness to new technologies, you have acquired in-depth knowledge of software development, enterprise architecture, enterprise architecture methodologies, governance structures and frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman etc.)
- You also have deep technological expertise and several years experience in complex technology landscapes (Infrastructure such as networks and Windows, Enterprise Service Bus, Messaging, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Service Oriented Architecture, Subscription, Integration and Middleware etc.) along business processes (e.g. CRM, SCM, ALM/PLM, Service and Support)
- You have broad experience with data architecture and integration concepts and a very good understanding of cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- You bring many years proven experience with working on different business process management models with Enterprise Architecture tools such as BizzDesign, LeanIX or Avolution
- Further, you have a very good understanding of the interrelationships between functional business and technical IT structures
- You have gained profund practical experience in service management, from which your work as an Enterprise Architect can benefit
Your attributes and skills:
- For working with specialist departments at home and abroad, we require very good English language skills, both spoken and written. Ideally you also have very good German language skills
- You are an organizational talent and impress with good communication and presentation skills
- You are a team player with a high level of social competence who can operate confidently in a global environment
- We don't compromise on quality - you work results- and quality-oriented with high commitment and possess good analytical and conceptual skills
- You are flexible in thought and action, have a quick grasp and constructive assertiveness
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 - 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Katharina Tostmann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.