A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
As an engineer in process engineering or related disciplines, you will encounter diverse and varied tasks in process development for the process industry in the Process Development department of our Electronics' business. You will complement your in-depth knowledge of reaction engineering with solid knowledge of thermal unit operations. You are familiar with both rigorous and data-driven modelling of process engineering processes.
As a member of our engineering development department, you are able to grasp complex interrelationships. You are able to prepare concepts in a target group-oriented manner and inspire customers worldwide. You like to get involved in peer groups and present your results to an international expert audience as well as to your senior management.
Who you are:
• Master with experience in scientific process development or PhD in Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related fields
• Expert knowledge in reaction technology, particularly applications of micro reaction technology
• Advanced knowledge in thermal unit operations and separation technology
• Advanced knowledge in first principle modelling of chemical processes
• Expert knowledge in applications of Process Analytics Technology in combination with model based design of experiments
• Knowledge in data driven process modelling
• Fluent in English and German
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com