Welcome to #HeyMercedes!
You are a passionate Data Scientist or Computational Linguist?
You have always wanted to contribute to the development of products with impact and visibility that also generate great echo in media?
For you, voice assistants like Alexa and Siri are helpful tools and master your everyday life together with you?
DevOps, Scrum, Python and Artificial Intelligence are well known to you?
You have a passion for the automotive mobility of the future and are looking forward to working with us to shape the digital transformation?
Then become part of our team and continue with us our success story of the award-winning, innovative voice assistant from Mercedes-Benz!
We develop #HeyMercedes from the development headquarters in Sindelfingen together with our hubs in Silicon Valley, Berlin and Beijing. In doing so, we design probably the most direct, emotional interface between our customers and the Mercedes-Benz brand.
In The Speech Technology team, we are responsible for the development of new cloud-driven language domains (such as smart home, gaming, knowledge...), central platforms enablers, data analytics and dialog research.
As a member of the Team
, you will work with exceptional software developers, data and research scientists, and UI/UX designers to design, implement, test, launch, document, and maintain complex software applications, tools, and systems around #HeyMercedes.
learn a variety of cutting-edge technologies and development processes around voice assistants and develop comprehensive skills such as leadership, communication, software design and effective project management.
- Ensure data quality throughout all stages of processing, including such areas as data sourcing/collection, normalization, transformation, cross-lingual alignment/mapping, anonymization, etc.
- Maintain and advance our speech data pipeline by creating high-quality code
- Bring in own ideas and visions to transform our Voice Assistant into a product that is truly data-driven using your expertise in Machine Learning and Data Science
- Use latest machine learning approaches to cluster, sanitize and post process text and meta data
- Work with Data Scientists of related fields to generate new business propositions
- Ensure the implementation of highest Data Compliance standards under GDPR legislation
- Maintain reporting and create meaningful insights out of the collected data.
Continuously evaluate data analysis tools and processes and offer solutions to ensure they are efficient, high quality and scalable
- Work with project team members, application development engineers and QA teams within the scope to realize the project deliverables