THE SECRET TO OUR SUCCESS - It's no secret… Our talented people put us at the top and their drive and desire keeps us there. Growing and investing in our employees is critical to our on-going success. As we grow together, we win together. We are looking for highly motivated and talented people who would like to grow with us and make the difference in our High Growth Markets region.
Have you already made your experience in Sales, Marketing or Finance? If so, this is your opportunity to apply your skills to an interfacing role of strategic importance in a dynamic team - an exciting and rewarding experience. Having pooled our central functions at our new High Growth Markets headquarters in the heart of Hamburg, we are well positioned for further growth - with all the opportunities this holds for you and for our company.
Our Revenue Growth Management team plays a pivotal role to drive the business. At the interface between Sales, Marketing, and Finance, the RGM team assumes the role of a strategic mastermind and advisor with regard to future profitability and growth in the High Growth Market countries. This is an enormously exciting and multifaceted role that calls for an intuitive understanding of customers, products, markets and sales channels, complemented by a talent for numbers and an insight into commercial interrelationships.
You will report to the Senior Customer Development & RGM Manager and you will work in close cooperation with the KAM / Distributor teams.
Our RGM department is a dynamic place – and we can offer you growth and continuous development of your skills. This position will be an excellent stepping stone to career opportunities across various functions within Kellogg.
In your role as Customer Development & RGM Manager (f/m) you will be responsible for driving the success of our brands in our top accounts in the High Growth Market by:
- Defining and implementing the annual and three-year cereal and snacks RGM strategy for pricing, promotion, product, place and pack, in line with business priorities and guidelines in close alignment with the key account organization.
- Defining and ensuring the execution of the pricing, promotion and pack strategy in line with the category strategy and brand strategies.
- Consulting and controlling the Sales team in delivery of the cereal and snacks plan through business process.
- Reviewing of annual priorities and business delivery against annual targets and capturing learnings to influence the long-term planning process against cereal and snacks.
- Defining the cereal and snacks recommendation of innovation pipeline requirements by inputting in trade, customer gross margin and promotional planning.
- Drive the relationship with Sales teams and act as a co-pilot in dealing with the Customers
At Kellogg Company, we place a huge emphasis on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. As well as a hunger to learn and ambition for a dynamic career, to be considered for this position you should be able to meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration or similar qualifications
- 2-3 years of work experience in the FMCG sector in marketing or sales
- 1-2 years Commercial experience from a Key or National Account Management
- End-to-end understanding of retail customer sales and associated business processes
- Strong numerical and analytical skills are essential along with the ability to build strong relationship
- Ability to handle AC Nielsen, IRI, and GFK data
- Experience in project management in leading a cross-functional team is desired, as well as a good understanding of the Nordic culture.
- Very good communication skills – Fluent English is a must as it’s our corporate language
- Experience from operating in a multi-market environment
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
If you have the passion and ambition to engage with us in growing our cereal and snacks business, please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your online application (in English) as soon as possible, as we will have ongoing interviews.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying online please contact European.Recruitment@kellogg.com