At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
· Being the primary point of liaison with the Corporate Account and serving as customer's global point of contact on all business related matters
· Ensuring profitable business growth as well as business retention and therefore accountable for the agreed customer related overall growth rate
· Aligning with BU / Heads on business opportunities and ensuring appropriate business support
· Process, steer and monitor DB Schenker Logistics onboarding process for new customer business and report actively about implementation progress to all involved stakeholders
· Match customers development strategy against DB Schenker Logistics capabilities and evolve dedicated long-term customer development plan
· Reporting annual planning for growth of business with the account
· Establishing DB Schenker Logistics internal customer related reporting system (revenue, volume, GP, DSO, AR, quality KPIs) on all regular and exceptional customer activities as well as respective quality assurance activities in line with agreed budget targets
· Key responsible for the global account management of the Corporate Account
· Active and proactive customer relationship management on all management level including regular meetings with customer's management as well as other regular communications
· Regular DB Schenker Logistics internal alignment meetings with effected heads of vertical markets, management regions and business units informing them about the present customer relationship and the planned future customer activities
· Creating annual financial budget and development plan for the Corporate Account
· Aligning with and involving the Executive Sponsor in the strategic development and important business opportunities of the Enterprise Account
Our ideal candidate is a qualified logistics expert with proven commercial exposure and inter-national experience. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate the following abilities:
· Experience in managing relationships with large Key Accounts on global level, including typical associated duties and tasks such as: top level negotiations, steering RFQs/RFPs/RFIs, budget planning and customer strategy, management of overdue payments, contract management, internal alignments etc.
· Experience in managing and convincing multiple stakeholders with different interests and agendas in a truly global and complex client organization
· Knowledge of main customer markets, such as low/medium voltage products, automation solutions, robotics or transformers
· Product knowledge in the subjects of transportation and logistics, incl. warehousing and Supply Chain Management. A strong knowledge in both Land & CL would be a plus.
· Good knowledge of DB Schenker in order to manage internal processes and conflicts as well as to drive alignment processes with different stakeholders from operations to top management
· Experience in managing large scale projects, ideally experience in steering a significant EDI/Carrier Integration project
· Experience in managing innovative business opportunities in a greenfield approach
· Capability to manage, steer and solve operational issues, e.g. escalations or continuous improvement initiatives
· Good financial and analytical skills
· Fluent business English (spoken and written). Other language skills are a plus
· Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
· Strong leadership skills to inspire, guide and support the global KAM team
· Ability to act as a team player within an international matrix organization
· Flexibility and motivation as well as global mobility - high willingness to travel, mainly in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific
· Location: Milan or Zurich for preferred locations