- With at least 4 years of optimizing marketing campaigns, you are experienced with web analytic and you understand best practices for UI and UX,
- You are experienced and knowledgeable with CRO tools to setup, launch, develop a/b tests (Optimizely, Optimize, Adobe Target, etc) and with research tools including HotJar, Usabilla or other similar tools,
- You have an experience with multichannel media campaigns including a working knowledge of paid search testing ad text and landing pages,
- You have a strong grasp of ROI with an analytical mind to mine data for insights and generate hypotheses for constant and fast iteration testing,
- You are organized and methodic in setting up processes to streamline testing cadence with a team of diverse skills,
- You are an effective communicator to present and communicate ideas, results and information clearly,
- You are continuously looking for new learning areas and used it to perform better.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.