We are offering you an exciting opportunity as a developer functional safety for E/E components in our autonomous driving department.
What awaits you?
- Enjoy a high degree of crosslinking: Collaborate intensively with our high-tech industry partners and experience excellent team spirit within an open and international environment.
- In your role you will always be on the pulse of new and evolving technologies - and ensure the absolute security of our sophisticated IT-systems.
- With your advanced experience in functional safety according to ISO 26262 and safety of the intended function (SOTIF) within our E/E components you will be responsible for safeguarding future mobility.
- You are familiar with hardware safety requirements, hardware architectural metrics and safety analysis on component level (DFA, CCA, FTA, FMEA, FMEDA).
- In order to bring outstanding features safely onto the road you use your deep knowledge of functional safety related to software development.
- In your daily work you will always face new challenges and diversified tasks.
You go new technological ways courageously and motivated? Apply now!