Case Manager - part time 50%
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
A lot to do despite Corona! Boehringer Ingelheim is still looking for new colleagues!
You are looking for a new professional challenge - we offer you this interesting position in a global company that has been awarded several times the status of best employer.
In your new role you will be the first contact person regarding the regulatory relevance of changes for captive commercial products and development projects.
Tasks & responsibilities
You will be responsible to plan, justify, prioritize and track regulatory relevant changes and their implementation in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Furthermore you will be accountable for the management of global CRC applications.
- You will interface between the CMC Change Coordinator and the experts at the manufacturing site.
- With your expertise you will prepare presentation strategy for Case Manager topics and related topics in audits/inspections.
- As a Case Manager you will participate in quality initiatives, business process excellence initiatives and other cross-functional projects.
- Master´s degree and/or comparable professional education in Pharmaceutics, Biopharmaceuticals, Biology or Chemistry
- Several years of relevant professional experience in Quality Assurance and/or Manufacturing and/or Quality Control of pharmaceutics
- Excellent knowledge on CMC documents and regulatory requirements
- Excellent coordination and managing skills due to complex environment
- Proactive communication skills and self-management skills
- Good German and English skills (spoken and written)
EFFECTS OF COVID-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. As a result of COVID-19, we have introduced alternative working arrangements to ensure that our employees can stay safe and healthy, because the health of our employees is among our top priorities. At all company locations, we work remotely whenever possible. Additionally, we are now hosting virtual video interviews for applicants. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the hygiene rules recommended by the Robert Koch Institute. New employees who do not start on site in production or the laboratories are sent the necessary IT equipment, our Welcome Days take place online, and we plan to conduct their onboarding training virtually whenever possible.
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, and numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Plus, an onsite gym (Ingelheim), in-house doctor and best-in-class cafeterias and coffee bars to keep you energized and healthy. To learn more about what benefits could be waiting for you, please visit our Career area
Want to learn more about us? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
READY TO CONTACT US?
Please contact our Recruiting EMEA Team: Julia Miller, Tel: +49 (7351) 54-94190
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.