Ideally Dusseldorf or Marlow, however there is scope for this role to be based from any of our EMEA offices.
Opportunity for flexible working once the pandemic-related restrictions are lifted. Job Purpose:
The CRM Manager will be responsible for the implementation and ongoing ownership of the KKI EMEA Veeva CRM system and its connection with customer master data and associated systems in the digital ecosystem. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Finalising the roll-out and maintaining the consistency of the CRM customer database for all affiliates and for HQ users, including the management of the customer database and the connection with other systems and digital assets
- Working within the digital team to onboard and internalise new technological capabilities for the region and taking leadership of the product within the team
- Acting as CRM and business solutions lead for a designated cluster of countries
- Working with business process owners and reporting manager to harmonise processes, systems, ways of working and CRM inputs to facilitate maximum value from CRM and associated reporting
- Working with other system owners to ensure the optimal flow of information and content between platforms
- Coordinating and leading the regular update release of these CRM and keeping EMEA organisation up to date with the latest technology (rolling out new releases/features from provider), where necessary providing user training to the affiliates
- Implementing new capabilities for KKI from process design to end-user training and support, including all CRM functionality as well as new digital business systems
- Working with IT and Reporting manager to define and monitor KPIs for CRM and related activities, with special focus on new digital initiatives
- Designing, operating and maintaining global and local data and operational processes allowing proper functioning of the underlying platforms
- Managing and optimising Veeva licenses and user access rights for KKI globally in coordination with IT
- Engagement with Cluster countries on Launch readiness insight generated. With guidance and direction on targeting, effort allocation and refinement of market opportunity.
- Input to commercial digital strategy and support design, standardisation and implementation reducing costs and improving efficiency