As a leading digitization partner with the best personnel, we at CANCOM have one mission: to discover and realize new business potential for our customers on the basis of digital technology. Along the way, we are on the lookout for talented individuals from a number of different fields to strengthen our team with innovative ideas and expertise. We embrace the concept of ‘entrepreneurs in the enterprise' and give every employee as much creative leeway as possible for them to show their talent.
Join a team of around 3,000 highly motivated colleagues, shape the digital future, and launch your career at CANCOM!
In order to remain competitive in the digital age, however, companies need to implement a holistic digital strategy. Having said that, the cornerstone of every digital strategy is the implementation of a modern digital workspace.
By means of the CANCOM AHP - Application Hosting Platform - we are able to offer globally-operating companies a turnkey ready digital workspace. Essentially, a digital workspace on the basis of the CANCOM AHP Enterprise Cloud enables employees to work productively from any place, time zone and terminal device.
- The Business Development Manager (f/m/d) consults, designs, supports, and manages sales of customer activity involving but not limited to Cloud and Managed Services solutions across our entire portfolio. He/she develops and maintains strong relationships with key customers and field sales/projects teams to present to customer in-person and on the phone.
- The Business Development Manager (f/m/d) ensures strong, effective wallet share of the Cloud and Managed Services solutions by providing direction and information on related solutions. He/she develops and maintains Cloud and Managed Services solutions competency across CANCOM's portfolio.
- The Business Development Manager (f/m/d) analyzes sales records and trends in relation to objective; takes or recommends necessary corrective action to BU leadership team. He/she develops a Business Plan for area of responsibility that is consistent with short-range and long-range company objectives; prepares sales forecasts, budgets, quotas, and other projections on regular basis.
- Successfully completed University Degree (BA minimum)
- 5+ years of experience in IT
- 3+ years of successful direct selling experience in Public Sector
- 2+ years in Cloud and Managed Services solutions sales
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent Business English (C1 or C2) spoken and written, solid vocabulary in financial and contract English
- Proven ability to execute against sales quotas and objectives
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a distributed team environment
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff.
WHAT WE OFFER
A rapidly growing company that values your contributions to challenging projects through a wide range of tasks. Highly motivated, interdisciplinary teams and lots of freedom to carry out your activities await you. We place great value on flexibility so that every employee is free to tap his/her full potential without making compromises in his/her private life. Additionally, you can enjoy outstanding development opportunities in an international technology company.
+49 89 54054-5454
Are you interested? We are looking forward for your online application!