WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Meaningful and exciting work from Day 1 in a truly international and multi-functional team.
- Relevant training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Competitive salary and attractive social benefits (e.g. company pension plan, Christmas and vacation bonus, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, company shop, fitness centre, health programs)
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
- Individual attachments cannot be larger than 1 MB
- You may upload up to 10 attachments
- Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
LOCATION:Schwalbach am Taunus, Germany