With a degree in industrial or technical engineering, you will play a leadership role in offering value-based solutions to our existing and prospective customers. Reporting to the global business segment NAS Head of Bids, you will work closely with a range of internal stakeholders to ensure the collation of tender information and the management of individual tender projects.
It also involves the following tasks:
- You will provide a professional end-to-end bid management service for the production of quality proposal documents prepared in response to typically standard to medium complex, medium value, medium risk formal requests for proposal or requests for quotation (RFP/RFQ)
- You will lead the bid process, coordinating all bid activities under the given bid budget and the time schedule
- You will operate in cooperation with the bid team to ensure the customer’s requirements are fully understood early in the cycle and a clear response strategy and solution is defined and disseminated
- You will be responsible for ensuring a high quality competitive bid is produced and delivered, making sure the appropriate amount of skilled resources is deployed during the proposal phase to ensure a thorough and compelling offer is delivered on-time to our customer after submission; you will support the capture team in the follow-up process up to deal closing (occasional international travels are possible)
- You will enable the smooth handover from bids to projects
- You will work with the objective to increase the win and capture rate of the bids under the targeted profitability