Who we are.
We are a passionate and innovative-driven organization aiming to enable the Open Industrial Ecosystem based on Industrial Edge. The team is driving implementation of software strategy and enablement of digital business models by building best-in-class B2B marketplace for Siemens and 3rd party software. We are looking for a B2B Marketplace & Licensing Architect who understands software business models and has applied technology solutions to optimize and grow digital sales. You will play a leading role in designing B2B marketplace and licensing concepts for cloud and on-premises software.
As a perfect candidate you understand which infrastructure is required for order intake and transaction processing, you know how to integrate payment services globally, can communicate to commercial specialists to define billing terms.
Additionally, you are passionate about digital business models and know how various licencing mechanisms are applied to cloud and on-premises software and can recommend an architecture that ensures seamless and frictionless customer journey.
You will live in an agile work environment that fosters target oriented, self-organized engagement teams.Key Responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities.
- Design B2B marketplace infrastructure and processes based on commercial and IT systems to enable order to cash for software portfolio as it transitions from perpetual to SaaS business
- Develop secure and compliant license management mechanisms for complex software scenarios considering it's relation to hardware products
- Analyse and recommend best in class subscription management solutions, configure-price-quote tools and other related methods for digital sales
- Drive independently the development, maintenance, and governance of the marketplace architecture jointly with other DI Business Unit teams
- Prepare the standards and requirements for technical designing based on various business goals and specific inputs from clients, internal and external ecosystem partners
- Guide and coordinate with multiple team members and team including automation engineers, data engineers, data scientists, e-commerce marketing teams, and eCommerce analysts for the effective completion and working of the platform
- Present complex technology solutions and program status updates to top executives via non-technical and effective presentations remaining consumer focused and business value driven
- Prepare the long-term strategic plans for multi-channel Software Sales and implement them in the marketplace architecture
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
- Several years as a IT and/ or IoT technology professional, e.g. as marketplace solution architect (B2B environment preferred), e-commerce solution architecture, commercial system integration specialist managing and implementing solutions across indirect and direct ecommerce
- Experience in co-creating industrial B2B and/ or B2C marketplace and eCommerce sales platforms
- Able to perform and drive the integrated process design between licensing, entitlement and provisioning of software including the analysis of different options
- Worked with various state of the art software licensing control mechanisms for on-premises and cloud scenarios
- A Master's in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field. If you have an alternative education with relevant professional experience, your application is also very welcome
- Detail oriented, organized with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-confident, strong work ethic, result driven, self-motivated, able to work independently
- Enjoys his work and passionate about his topics
- You are business fluent in English, German language skills would be of advantage
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.FAQ
- if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.