JOIN OUR TEAM IN BONN FOR A FULL-TIME UNLIMITED POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Corporate Internal Audit of Deutsche Post DHL Group performs worldwide audits across all business units and supporting functions, e.g. Finance, IT, Compliance of the group. We provide independent and objective auditing services and audit related consulting services with regard to compliance requirements for the Board and Senior Management. Our employees are located in Bonn, Prague, Plantation, Ohio, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. Become a member of our team in Bonn with more than fifteen nationalities and support us with your expertise, your creativity, your flexibility. How can you provide benefit to our audits?
- Independent plan and execute process and risk based audit assignments related to finance matters, such as accounting, controlling, taxes and/or treasury processes
- Manage and coach audit teams; develop team members
- Ensure the quality of audit preparation and execution standards
- Prepare high quality audit reports tailored to the specific needs of the engagement
- Contribute to the further development and implementation of principles, programs and tools for the audit areas within the Finance Audit department.
- Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance or Business Related Field) or comparable qualification.
- Multiple years of audit experience (focus on accounting, controlling, taxes and/or treasury ) gained in an accounting firm or within the internal audit department of a multinational group; additional experience in the finance area of an international company is welcome
- Knowledge of finance-related processes and controls
- Professional handling of MS-Office; expertise in SAP ERP Financials (or equivalent)
- Experience with data analytics e.g. process mining, data warehousing
- Excellent command of the German and English languages (in written and spoken); comfortable in multicultural settings
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation and presentation of findings and recommendations
- Supervisory experience of teams; distinct leadership skills; team player; highly responsible
- Ability to work under pressure and in a demanding environment; flexibility and willingness for business travel in Germany and internationally based on needs
- Member of a dynamic and multicultural team, with development opportunities both within the Corporate Audit Function and within the Deutsche Post DHL Group
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Comprehensive training and further education opportunities through eLearning and corporate trainings
- Attractive salary package
- Various social benefits from a large corporation, including occupational pension schemes, etc.
- Other benefits including a subsidized major customer job ticket for transportation, ability to lease a company bike and various employee offers with external providers
You may submit your application in English or German.
Eberhard Graf (Head of Finance/Compliance Audits in Service Branch) +49 171 6886578
will be happy to answer your questions.
CONNECTING PEOPLE IMPROVING LIVES