all Siemens locations in EuropeOrganization:
Siemens EDA Department:
Full time / permanent
Siemens EDA is one of the leading suppliers in the Electronic Design Automation (EDA) industry and a member of the Siemens Group. As a technology leader, the company offers innovative solutions for electronic hardware and software design.
This role is to lead the Central & Northern European (CNEU) sales team of Siemens EDA to year over year growth.
As "Area Director (m/f/d) Central & North European"
you'll be responsible to lead, empower and manage the sales organization and will have the overall revenue responsibility for growing the services, software and maintenance business. You will lead the team with an open, trusted and innovative approach and will be a strong member of the European executive management team. You will report to the Vice President of European Sales. You'll drive digital innovation by:
You're the innovator we need if you have:
- Managing the CNEU, with multiple locations across Germany, Netherlands, Scandinavia, Switzerland, Russia
- Leading and managing a direct team of Account Managers
- Being responsible for all sales activities that contribute to the profit and loss of the operation
- Coordinating the CNEU business management team with the heads of Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Administration, Consulting and Support
- Being responsible for establishing strategic plans for all of the above functions as well as setting individual sales managers objectives and individual sales targets
- Directly managing the sales operations through sales managers, strategic, keys and territory account managers. Taking care of development and closing of major contracts, key accounts and executive level customer relationships
- Being responsible for collaboration with product divisions and corporate management. Starting requirements into global marketing and press activities
- Developing semiconductor, automotive and other vertical markets across the region
- Managing and communicating an accurate sales forecast for the region
- Extensive experience in managing people and generating business
- Strong experience in EDA or related industries; vertical market experience of markets like semiconductor, communications, automotive and industrials
- Proven leadership skills; demonstrable ability to attract, engage, motivate, develop and inspire skilled sales teams to deliver results
- Successful track record of selling complex technical solutions; understanding and appreciation of complex sales processes and contracts
- Excellent presentation & communication skills (fluency in English required) comfortable & credible at all levels of the organisation
- Good networking and team player skills, a collaborative approach and a healthy sense of urgency
- International and pan European work experience, preferably from a US multinational environment
At Siemens EDA we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally - including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please submit your application documents via the button "Apply".
Your contact person is Eva Kaiser, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
Siemens support the Program "Jobs ohne Barrieren"
initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. We emphasize equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.