We are looking for an Area Chef who is responsible for driving and overseeing profitability strategies for overall Food & Drinks including restaurants, bars and Meetings & Events in our area Central & Southern Europe and in this role acts as well as Executive Chef for the Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt.
Do you want to be successful in what you do? Say "Yes I Can!", Because here at Radisson Hotel Group we are looking for such strategic thinkers as you!
How you support us:
* Increasing Food & Beverage contribution to overall Area P&L
* Responsiblity for driving and overseeing profitability strategies for overall Food & Drinks including restaurants, bars and Meetings & Events
* Provision of Area wide solutions in the fields of
- Revenue generation (following the brand’s/organization’s operating model)
- Brand standards
- Quality (including brand economic modelling)
- Guest satisfaction (deliver on target consumer preferences)
* Analyses outlet / departmental P&L for defined units (hotels and/or outlets) with a focus on space utilization to uplift revenue per m²
* Diagnoses F&B profit aiming at recommending and introducing activities to increase in-house capture
* Analyses food and labor costs and puts findings in relation to potential maximum profitability whilst ensuring increased guest satisfaction and food quality scores
* Investigates profitability opportunities within the areas of labor costs, flexible staffing solutions and reduction of casual labor costs. Pay roll management, finding and establishing solutions for coverage of peak times while reducing dependency on casual labor
You bring that with you:
● Proven success in a regional kitchen management within a high quality environment and able to set high standards and lead diverse teams
● Profit & cost awareness
● You are dedicated and ambitious with the desire to inspire the team to consistent performance and also to outperform service standards
● Clear thinker with excellent communication skills, creative skills and leadership skills
● You are a pro-active problem solver and innovative, showing what guests and team members want
● You have passion and are burning for what you do and you can get others involved
Check in with us and say Yes I Can!