Siemens Industry Software GmbHDepartment:
DI SW GS&CS DE CEC TISType:
Full time / permanentIf you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collab-orating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI's unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Ger-many, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as a "Account Executive (m/f/d) Cloud Engagement"
in our Office in Erlangen.Your new area of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
Your qualifications - solid and adequate
- Win new customers for the cloud offerings of Siemens Industry Software by introducing potential buyers our solutions, demonstrating our capabilities, detailing how they will generate value for their business and composing attractive offers
- Expand business with existing cloud customers in close collaboration with Customer Success Managers by strategically developing account plans and introducing them to new offerings such as apps and services, which are applicable to their businesses
- Define together with Sales Development Representatives (SDR) strategic target accounts, which should be explored for our cloud offering; support SDRs in getting access to these accounts and win them for our cloud offerings
- Maintain an overview of new offerings in the cloud ecosystem, understand their applicability to different industries and customer types and developing successful strategies for selling these offerings
- Record and track activities leveraging sales tools and technologies that will help you succeed at work.
What more do I need to know?
- You would like to work in a diverse, high energy, innovative sales team
- You are thrilled by new technologies and business models, you have a solid understanding of IoT and data analytics and how they generate business value
- You have a university degree in IT, engineering, science or business (the latter combined with good technical understanding)
- You have 5+ years experience in B2B sales with significant software or software-as-a-service sales experience
- You had exposure to the development, execution, and overview of customer account plans
- You have proven experience and successes in a customer facing role including interaction with customer senior management
- You have a customer-centric attitude with excellent listening, communication and presentation skills and you are experienced with new communication methods (video chat, social selling etc.)
- You have demonstrated strong business acumen, problem solving skills and make decisions based on market and customer trends
- You are able to work independently and to collaborate effectively across functions
- You speak English and German fluently
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of your time
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.PLM is unique from other enterprise software solutions because it drives top-line revenue from re-peatable processes. By providing the application depth and breadth needed to digitally author, validate and manage the detailed product and process data, PLM supports continuous innovation.GENDER BALANCE
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally rec-ognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally - including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Your contact person is Giang Luong, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies. Siemens supports the Program "Job - Jobs ohne Barrieren" initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.Siemens PLM Video