WE MOVE THE WORLD
Daimler Mobility Services GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Daimler Financial Services AG. More than two hundred employees worldwide develop and shape the mobility of the future at DMS.
The cooperation and portfolio management at Daimler Mobility Services controls investments in companies such as Blacklane, Bolt, Flixmobility, Turo, VIA and the new Mobility Joint Ventures between Daimler AG and the BMW Group. With these, the mobility services car2go, mytaxi and moovel were combined with the services of the BMW Group. The network comprises the joint ventures SHARE NOW (car sharing), REACH NOW (multimodal), FREE NOW (ride-hailing), CHARGE NOW (charging) and PARK NOW (parking). This ensures that urban mobility is implemented sustainably and consistently for the benefit of customers.
With our services around autonomous mobility, our digital payment service "Mercedes pay" and the Urban Mobility Team, we are pioneers in the field of innovative mobility. Our digital concepts support the development of flexible and environmentally friendly mobility solutions.
SHAPING THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY
Agile methods and an open, modern working environment characterize our daily work at Daimler Mobility Services. We are an international and diverse team characterized by an innovative presence and a future focus.
Our top priority is to develop services that facilitate access to mobility while ensuring comfort, safety and sustainability. We are looking for passionate and talented people who want to realize unconventional ideas and develop services, platforms and systems with state-of-the-art technology.
- As part of your role you design, implement, test, deploy, and operate the parts of
our digital payment platform end-to-end
- You set high standards of code quality and development practices for yourself and your peers
- You leverage the best offerings of modern standards and trends in software design and architecture
- You communicate professionally with stakeholders and engineers
- As a team we leverage event-sourcing in our architecture
- We operate our platform on Kubernetes in AWS
- We encourage whiteboard discussions and collaboration around technical decisions
- We put our code on GitHub and love code reviews
- We meet for a Tech Committee every Monday and hold a debate about major aspects of our architecture and setup
- We use Apple and Lenovo laptops for our work