Clinical Territory Associate (CTA) will work closely with the Clinical Sales Manager to gain knowledge in all aspects of the business to include technical, clinical, and sales. He or she will train to be a technical and sales expert of across all primary surgical specialties to develop surgical systems programs in the assigned territory. During the first year of the job, the CTA will focus on the technical and clinical aspect of the job. In the second year of the job, the CTA will progress and begin to focus on the sales aspect of the job. The CTA will have the opportunity to support a specific region by maximizing the utilization of installed Surgical Systems by leading product demonstrations/in-services and sales activities.
This position is a developmental role and requires high commitment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Case Support: Be a resource to the surgical team by providing guidance, insight, and training on the use of the Surgical System
• Product Demonstrations/In-Services: Lead all technical in-services for customers to include OR staff, surgeons, etc.
• Selling Activities: Contribute to Clinical Sales Manager team quarterly sales goals by helping influence behaviour change in customers such as product demonstrations/in- services, OR selling activities and customer support trainings
• Customer Support: Support and coordinate regional sales/marketing development events that create system awareness and procedure adoption through product demonstrations/inservices and selling activities
• Administrative Duties: Responsibly manage administrative tasks: reporting of sales/procedures, outcomes of sales activities, submission of expense reports, and assigned ISU on-line modules using company required software systems