Experienced SAS Programmer / (Bio) Statistician
As one of the world´s leading manufacturers of cardio- and endovascular medical devices, BIOTRONIK is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and represented in over 100 countries by its global workforce. The work of our committed, highly specialized, exceptionally skilled employees results in crucial advancements in the world of cardiology and changes the lives of patients every day.
The Clinical Data Operations department covers data management as well as statistical analysis and provides important information to our international clinical trials.
- Programming and validation of analysis data and implementation of statistical modules for reports, abstracts and presentations
- Review and Quality Control of statistical programs and output
- Provide input in clinical protocols and study reports, write and supervise writing of statistical analysis plans, plan and perform ad hoc analysis (e.g. provide rational for hypothesis choice, define sample size, determine statistical tests, randomization, TLF shells, etc.)
- Ensure timely development and validation of datasets and outputs for analysis according to specifications
- Participate in developing, and validation of SAS macros, data cleaning, safety reports
- Support Clinical Project Managers and other departments with statistical activities (e.g. pre-clinical, post marketing surveillance)
- Address statistical questions from authorities
- Educational level MSc in Biostatistics / Statistics
- 2-4 years relevant experience in clinical trials, preferably in the medical devices or related industry
- Experience with study design, power analysis and sample size calculation, analysis and interpretation of clinical data and working closely with cross-functional teams
- Advanced knowledge and prior experience using SAS, particularly SAS base, SAS/STAT, PROC SQL, SAS ODS Graph and SAS macro programming
- Proficient English language skills, German advantageous
- Knowledge of R, Git or other statistical / version control software is desirable
Are you interested? Please apply online through our application management system. We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Location: Bülach | Working hours: Vollzeit | Type of contract: Unbefristet
Apply now under: www.biotronik.com/careers
Job ID: 27075 | Contact: Patrick Weymann | Tel. +41 (0) 44 864 53 47
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.